Top Ten Tuesday is hosted by the Broke and The Bookish.
Today's topic is Top Ten Romantic couples, with valentines just around the corner, what a perfect topic for this weeks discussion. I've never really considered myself a reader of Romance novels until I realised how many of the books I read have a romance plot withing them, whether that be a subplot or the main story line. I enjoyed looking back over all the books I've read and reliving those romantic experiences, I've laughed and cried with these realtionships and had my heartbroken many a time.
2. Shane and Claire from the Morganville vampires
3. Elizabeth and Darcy from Pride and Predjuice
4. Ron and Hermione from Harry Potter
5. Gus and Hazel from The Fault in Our Stars
6. Jane and Rochester from Jane Eyre
7. Daniel and Luce from Fallen
8. Elena and Clay from The Woman of the Otherworld Series
9. Clary and Jace from the Mortal Instruments series
10. Will and Tessa from The Infernal Devices